What would happen if disaster struck your business?
Have you considered what would happen to your business if, unfortunately, you were hit by a disaster such as adverse weather, a pandemic or you were denied access to your premises or or suffered computer system or software failure.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) is now an essential part of the management process that enables you to identify the potential impact that could threaten your organisation. It provides a framework for you to make your business more resilient and structure your responses to disasters to safeguard the interests of key stakeholders, your reputation, brand and ultimately workforce and clients.
We are offering a one-day course aimed at those who are responsible for ensuring business continuity and survival.
- Open Courses for corporate businesses are only £395 per person and only £250 for your second delegate incl cost of venue.
Dedicated courses for corporate businesses can be run in house at your premises for up to 10 people and costs are from £1250 per day.
Download a FREE SELF ASSESSMENT to evaluate how at risk your business is now
The course provides a step by step approach to BCP through presentation, explanations and practical exercises. The course objective is to enable participants to compile a tailor-made BCP having:
- gained a detailed understanding of the process and how to manage in the workplace
- received a hands-on learning via a case study
Course material is based on BS25999 and Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
Good Practice Guidelines. Our trainer Claudia Theil, is BCI accredited and has
sound, practical and strategic level BCP and management experience and a pragmatic
approach. See more about Claudia on her LinkedIn profile.
The day starts with an introduction to the benefits of BCM and then takes attendees through the basic steps of BCM
- Initiation and programme development
- Understand the Business' (development of the value chain and understanding business critical activities with the help of a Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment)
- Develop Business Continuity Strategies
- Build and implement a plan
- Exercise and Training (to embed the plan and enable those with a role to play)
At each step, the learning will be enforced through practical exercises.
Call today for more information and find out where and when we are running a course near you. 0800 999 5500