Principal People are in a prime position as the longest established HSEQ recruiter in the UK to guide new graduates into career opportunities in a competitive job seeking marketplace. We have forged strong relationships with a wealth of industrial and commercial market leading employers in both public and private sector.
As inexperienced candidates it can be difficult to find success securing the right job in the present market. However, we recognise your value as highly qualified professionals, and the potential you offer the right organisation.
It is therefore our aim to provide a conduit between you- the valuable resource, and UK employers who can offer meaningful internships and the potential for career placement.
We are developing a formal graduate internship programme and are building a list of exceptional companies who are willing to take part and offer exciting opportunities. We are diligent to ensure the internships offer real opportunity, involving a specific project or programme that is both measurable and provides valuable experience.
If you would more information or to register on our Graduate Internship Database please call Simon and Josh on 0330 999 5500 (free for mobiles) or email email@example.com
Why are internships a good idea for HSEQ Graduates?
- They offer you experience and practice in professional environments
- They offer you the opportunity to experience different industries
- They can enhance your degree studies and subject knowledge
- You will meet people you otherwise won’t have access to
- You can possibly forge ongoing-working relationships and find a mentor
- They can help you decide what you enjoy within the work environment
- You will identify new skills and have the opportunity to practice them
- Internships with recognised companies enhance your CV