Accredited Employee Health and Safety Training
We have over 2000 registered accredited trainer’s nationwide covering general and specialist HSE courses such as –
- Accredited employee health & safety training from IOSH, NEBOSH, BSC, CIEH, Constructionskills
- Workplace Ergonomics
- DSE assessment ½ a day to 2 day courses
- Manual Handling- ½ , 1, 2 or 3 day options
- NEBOSH general certificate- 10-13 days
- Industrial & Construction Health & Safety training
- Environmental Management Courses
Accredited employee health & safety(details)
Accredited Employee Health and Safety Training
We offer training courses approved and developed by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the British Safety Council (BSC), Constructionskills and Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH). We also offer our own range of bespoke and tailored health and safety courses to suit the individual or company. Our health and safety training course mentors have many years teaching experience and are qualified to the highest level. A selection of our accredited health and safety training courses are below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and availability. If you do not see your area of interest below, please discuss your requirement with our training advisers as we are unable to advertise each of the vast array of topics covered.
National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) Course
- NEBOSH General Certificate 10 day Course plus Exams and Assessment Offered as an in-house or open course delivery
Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Courses
- IOSH Working Safely 1 day health and safety course
- IOSH Managing Safely 4 day health and safety course plus Assessment
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
Principal People Employee Health and Safety Training Courses
- Principle People Health and Safety Awareness Training for Managers
- Principle People Risk Assessment Techniques
- Principle People DSE Assessment and DSE Assessor Training
- Principle People Manual Handling Train the Trainer Course
- Principle People Gas Or Chemical Handling Health and Safety Training
- Principle People Food Hygiene Basic Training or Food Hygiene for Care Support staff course
- Principle People Practical Fire Fighting, Fire Safety, Fire Warden or Emergency Procedures
- Principle People Accident Investigation - 1 day Introduction or Refresher or 3 day Intensive courses
- Principle People Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training
British Safety Council (BSC) Employee Health and Safety Training Courses
- British Safety Council level 2 Certificate in Risk Assessment 1 Day Training Course
- British Safety Council level 2 Certificate in Fire Risk Assessment 1 Day Training Course
- British Safety Council level 2 Certificate in DSE Risk Assessment 1 Day Training Course
- British Safety Council level 2 Certificate in COSHH Risk Assessment 1 Day Training Course
- British Safety Council level 2 Certificate in Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- British Safety Council level 2 Certificate in Supervising Staff Safety
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Employee Health and Safety Training
- CIEH Basic Food Hygiene Course
- CIEH Stress Awareness
- CIEH Conflict Resolution and Person
DSE assessment ½ a day to 2 day(details)
Ergonomics, DSE Assessment & Manual Handling Courses
½ a day to 2 day course options available, plus Masterclass for safety professionals
Ergonomics, DSE Assessment and Manual Handling
Looking after people is the key to great health and safety management. Our ergonomics courses are designed with the individual in mind and as such we have developed a range of health and safety courses that can be used across most industries and commercial sectors. We also have specialist health and safety courses for the Care sector and moving and handling people, rather than goods and equipment. For a full discussion on the range of health and safety training courses on offer please contact our health and safety training advisers on 01252 759162.
- Home Worker Assessments
- Assisting Wheelchair Users (Safety briefing)
- Office Safety
- Advanced Ergonomics
- Workstation Design and Safety Considerations
- Manufacturing Workbench Inspections
- DSE Assessment (Display Screen Equipment)
- DSE Assessor Training (Display Screen Equipment)
- Managing Large Scale DSE Assessment Projects
- Manual Handling Train the Trainer Health and Safety Course
- Manual Handling Care Sector Health and Safety Training
- Manual Handling Lone Worker Series
- Manual Handling Health and Safety Training for General Staff
- Manual Handling Health and Safety Training - Construction Specific Series
- Health and Safety - Vehicle Movement and Unloading
- Health and Safety - Using Lifting Equipment (Loler and Puwer short courses available)
Nebosh General Certificate(details)
National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety 12 days taught course plus exams
Week one: 23rd -28th May 2011
Week two: 31st May- 3rd June 2011
Week three: 7th -10th June 2011
Examinations will be on the 10th June 2011
Trainer: Subash Ludhra CFIOSH, NEBOSH centre no 578
£1,495.00 +VAT per person (group rates and in-house classes available)
The NEBOSH National General Certificate covers the main legal requirements for health and safety in the UK, identification and control of workplace hazards, and the practical application of this knowledge. The syllabus is mapped to the National Occupational Standards for Health and Safety. No previous health and safety knowledge is required but candidates should note the assessment includes a requirement to write a short report.
The qualification is divided into three units, each of which is
The National General Certificate is the most widely held health and safety qualification in the UK with over 100,000 people having gained the award since it was launched in 1989.
- Management of Health and Safety (NGC1)
- Controlling workplace hazards (NGC2)
- Health and safety practical application (NGC3)
Managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations
who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues take the Certificate,
helping them manage risks effectively. It provides a valuable overview and is a
sound basis for further professional study.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is accredited at Level 3
within the National Qualification Framework (NQF) by the Office of the
Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Department for
Children, Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills (DCELLS) in Wales and the Council
for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.
The course is taught in three sections; Two one-week taught
modules followed by three days of revision and exams.
We can arrange to deliver the above course in-
For further details or to book your place please call Simon and Josh on our Training Desk on 01252 759162 or click on email@example.com.
Industrial and Construction(details)
Industrial and Construction Health & Safety Training
We have serviced client health and safety requirements across a huge number of industries and also have special courses available for low risk environments and office spaces.
We have many high risk industrial clients in heavy industries, building maintenance, civil engineering, construction, demolition, defence and marine industries who also have health and safety training and consultancy needs that cannot be solved by ‘off the shelf’ health and safety training products. We have provided bespoke Construction Health and Safety Training, Manufacturing Health and Safety courses, Chemical and Radiation Health and Safety Training as well as Engineering Health and Safety courses.
Industrial and Construction Health & Safety Training
These are some of the areas we have covered recently, our approach is to create client solutions via our health and safety training and interim health and safety management teams.
- Site Documentation Audit and CDM Documents
- Work At Height
- Health and Safety Training Needs Analysis
- Management Systems – Gap Analysis
- Health and Safety Accident Investigation (Secondary/External)
- Traffic Management
- Control of Site Traffic
- CDM for Clients – Understanding your role
- Out of Hours Safety Support
- Night Shift and Emergency Safety Management
- COSHH – Made Simple
- Safe Storage and Use of Gases
- Laboratory Health and Safety Courses
- Supplier Vetting
- Sustainable Procurement Advice
- Managing Quality in your Supply Chain
- Managing Health and Safety in your Supply Chain
- Health and Safety Team Evaluation and Skills Mapping
Local Health and Safety Training Courses and Contacts
We will travel to you and complete health and safety training on your site, or we can accommodate training at our centre in Chertsey, Surrey. We also have a network of health and safety training centres in Central London, Devon, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Kent, Oxford, Leicester, Wales, Middlesex and Sussex. Please call Simon and Josh or Ann on 01252 759162 if you would like a quotation or training needs analysis for your business.
Constructionskills SMSTS & SSSTS(details)
Constructionskills SMSTS & SSSTS
Construction Skills Site Management Safety Training
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Project Managers, Site Managers and Senior Supervisors as well as Proprietors of smaller companies. Client-based personnel would also benefit from attending the course.
Course Aims and Objectives
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with the current legal provisions and within the context of their management or supervisory roles
- Develop an understanding of their responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare
- Recognise that a safe site is efficient, economical and productive
- Identify hazards and implement control measures
Key topics include:
- Duties under The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) 2007
- Duties under The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Identification of onsite hazards (CoSHH / Work at Height etc.)
- Site safety monitoring
- Requirements of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
The course will be delivered over five days, all 5 days need to be attended to pass.
During the course projects are undertaken in groups and constantly assessed by the tutor. At the conclusion of the course delegates are required to undertake a short multiple choice assessment. Delegates who successfully complete the projects and assessment are awarded the Construction Skills Site Management Safety Training Scheme Certificate (SMSTS).
SITE SUPERVISORS SAFETY TRAINING - 2 DAYS - SITE SAFETY
WHO THE TRAINING IS INTENDED FOR:
This course is for first line managers, those who have or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities.
It provides an introduction to health and safety, welfare and environmental issues for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities that are relevant to their work activities.
It will also provide a sound knowledge base to enable them to give valuable assistance in safety managing a construction site.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
To ensure that all these given supervisory responsibilities understand:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties.
- What is expected of them.
- How to identify hazards and implement control measures
- To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the
The course is held over two days
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the problems of the industry.
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured.
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site safety.
- Carry out risk assessments and understand the needs for method statements
- Understand what is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their needs.
The method of assessment will be via a multiple choice question paper at the end of the course as well as being expected to be interactive during the course. Delegates will also develop and present a toolbox talk.Local safety solutions, delivered with flair.