Safety4Good are excited to reveal to their community an upcoming webinar - The future of organisations beyond Covid-19: A positive perspective from Safety professionals.
- The use of space - working from home, return to office, flexible working safely, creative and collaborative space
- Technology applications in safety and leadership - Zoom, Teams, AI etc
- The "Human effect" - how changes will effect how people interact, manage flexible and agile working
Date and Time:
- Wednesday 19th August at 13:00
- Dr Andrew Sharman - President of IOSH, Managing Partner RMS Consultancy
- Louise Ward - Director of Health Safety & Environment Siemens
- Nick Wright - Group Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager Vodafone
- Simon Bliss - Trustee and Founder Safety4Good and MD Principal People
The webinar is interactive and attendees will be able to submit questions to our panelists on all of the subject matter.