An overview of Principal People
Established nearly 30 years ago, we were the first dedicated UK Health & Safety recruitment agency.
Our goal is to develop truly great relationships with candidates primarily and support them in the search for their right role. Clients are vital but we offer nothing without the best candidates. Our commitment is to deliver a superb service to candidates, retaining their loyalty for years and developing careers, not just place them in a job now.
We are approachable, honest and hardworking. For both candidates and clients we will work tirelessly to find the right match. When we have the candidate but not the job, we market the candidate into their preferred future employers.
Here is a quick snapshot of our success over the most recent years of the business;
- 2010 - Simon Bliss bought the business and began working on the rebranding of the organisation.
- 2011 - Josh Huggins joined the business as a Recruitment Consultant (promoted to Director in 2015).
- 2012 - In November, we moved to luxurious premises in Farnborough, due to company expansion.
- 2013 - Continued to develop our hand-picked team; growing by 30%.
- Drove forward our differentiator as a business with our continued focus on candidate attraction.
- Key hires included Greg McManus, our Non-Executive Director who developed our training academy.
- 2014 - Retained industry renowned expert Denise Walker and began the incredible Growth Accelerator programme.
- Doubled profit from 2013.
- Further expansion of the team with continued focus on our contract and interim desk.
- 2015 - Tara Waterman joins the business as Talent Manager to lead training, development and internal recruitment
- Expanded our high performing team by 80%.
- 2016 - Principal People was acquired by JuhlerGroup, expanding our business with a global reach and enabling members of our team with the appetite to do so, to travel internationally.
- We move offices again due to the growth, to a brand-new facilities complete with free parking in an ideal location
- John Holt, globally renowned ex-HSE Director of Rolls-Royce joined Principal People as a Non-Executive Director.
- We continued to expand our business with 9 key hires.
- Upon promotion, Zac Wilson establishes and begins to develop our dedicated Food Safety desk.
- 11 members of our team are promoted.
- Trebled profit from 2015.
- Tara Waterman promoted to Operations Director
- 2017 - We continue our focus on building Principal People as market leader within Brand Enhancement and Risk Management recruitment, whilst ensuring the engagement, development and leadership of our incredibly talented team.
Through continued organic growth, we have capacity to recruit 6 new team members this year, while maintaining the close family feel we love!