OverviewPrincipal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join a leading manufacturing and distribution business who provide items for large, International Companies.
The role will be based at their site in Hartlebury whilst being responsible for two further smaller locations. You will have the opportunity to travel to these other locations on a flexible basis and there will be an opportunity to work from home increasing work life balance.
You will be reporting directly into the Head of Compliance and Safety, and you will be a key member of the team supporting the Compliance across the site. There is a wider team within the business who are incredibly supportive of one another.
Compliance Manager – Hartlebury – Up to £40,000 + Package – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements for this role are:
• Knowledge and/or experience of ISO accreditations or similar
• IT skills which include experience of Microsoft Packages (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and comfortable in learning new systems
• Be able to communicate effectively and be proactive.
• Hold a UK Driving Licence
Key duties of the role include:
• Keep up to date with all legal and regulatory compliance that effect the business.
• Person must be a driving force across the business, visible and influential with proactive thinking (demonstrates continuous improvements behaviours)
• Supporting the wider team and the Head of Compliance through offering guidance and support with any compliance
• Champion the in-house Mango SHEQ Management Software.
• Responsible for developing the system through its implementation and offering training where required.
What makes this a great opportunity:
• Working for a leading company where you can progress your career further.
• Directly reporting into the Head of Compliance and Safety Manager and working as part of the wider compliance team
• Flexibility to work from home a day or two a week.
• Professional development opportunities available with funding and support with training and qualifications