OverviewPrincipal People are excited to be working with a growing warehousing and logistics organisation who are looking to recruit a passionate Regional Health and Safety Business Partner.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be based out of Leeds with additional flexible travel to sites in the Midlands and North of the UK. The role boasts plenty of opportunities to work in fast-paced environments, close collaboration with the wider team and autonomy in your day-to-day.
Safety culture is paramount within this organisation and they have invested heavily in improvements across the core location and additional sites that you will be responsible for.
Health and Safety Advisor – Warehousing and Logistics – Leeds - Up to £45,000 + Car
We would love to see CVs from people who have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within an operational health and safety environment (Warehousing / Logistics preferred)
- People who have the passion to develop their health and safety career
- 2-3 years experience in a Health and Safety role previously
- UK driver's licence
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring.
- Working with the site operational team to implement a proactive strategy for health and safety
- Creating policies and procedures for the site to make continuous improvements.
- Provide professional health and safety technical support and advice to the business; developing and delivering the strategic business objectives to drive success through learning and development, leadership and health and safety strategies.
- Maintaining and developing the health and safety systems and processes ensuring the business remains compliant.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment for a growing company where every day is different and varied.
- The company has invested a lot into the sites to improve health and safety.
- The role is very operational, giving you a great opportunity to engage and develop your health and safety career
- Funding for training and qualifications to go towards your professional development.
- Flexibility within the role to work from home when required.
If this vacancy sounds of interest, don't miss out and apply today!