OverviewPrincipal People are excited to be recruiting for a international organisation to help recruit for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to work operationally across the prestigious manufacturing site.
The role will be based in Chelmsford, and the role will offer you the opportunity to work in a hands-on role working in an operational environment and an excellent opportunity to progress a career in Health and Safety.
You will be working with a wider team of Health and Safety professionals, and you will work under a supportive Head of Health and Safety who has a track record of improving his team.
Senior Health and Safety Advisor – Chelmsford – Up to £55,000 + Package – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level preferred)
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- 3-4 years’ experience within a Health and Safety role previously
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 & 14001 Management Systems
- To promote effective HS Management including influencing “behaviour” and promoting “H&S culture” of continuous improvement across the site
- To ensure that all HS policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are reviewed, updated, and communicated.
- To ensure risk assessments and safe working procedures are completed and reviewed within relevant timescales.
- Working alongside the organisations key stakeholders and the wider business to implement a positive safety strategy
- To proactively support safety management with risk assessments, audits and inspections across the site and create action plans to help improve
- You will be working with established world-famous brands with some very high profile and confidential projects
- There is flexibility within the role with working hours increasing a work life balance
- There is a supportive HSE Team on site who are incredibly supportive of one another
- You will develop and grow your career within an international company
- There will be funding for extra qualifications as you progress your career
- The opportunity to really make a difference on site in Health and Safety