OverviewPrincipal People have been exclusively engaged by a multidisciplinary health and safety services provider based in the East Midlands and operating UK wide.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging, adaptable and hard-working professional to take ownership of the company’s Health and Safety services delivery, working with a broad range of clients and helping increase your career opportunities through a client-facing and multi-disciplined role.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be part of a cohesive, supportive and fun team who enjoy social activities together as a group.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- No two days are the same! You will enjoy working with clients from a diverse range of industry sectors
- To play an important role in the company’s growth plans in the next 2 years
- You will have the autonomy to make this role your own
- You will communicate with different areas and members of the business, both professionally and socially
- Managing a portfolio of clients from different industry sectors
- Carrying out health and safety audits on for clients both on site and producing reports
- Providing Health and Safety advice to clients, offering best practice and commercially feasible solutions
- Advising on and undertaking various risk assessments at client sites; eg. Fire Risk Assessments, DSE
- Having an awareness of various ISO standards and other accreditations to support clients in achieving and maintaining certifications
- Developing and applying health and safety training programs for clients
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- An adaptable and open-minded approach
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites, with a full UK driving license
- 2 years+ practical Health and Safety experience
- Fire Risk Assessment certificate is ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence key decision makers