OverviewPrincipal People are delighted to be recruiting for a manufacturing / Printing company to help recruit for a Health and Safety Manager to join the growing business.
The Health and Safety Manager will be leading the Health and Safety based out of Huddersfield with responsibility for two additional sites in Leicester and Glasgow working in an operational role in a varied role working closely with the team. Travel across the sites will be flexible and you will have the
opportunity to plan your own diary.
There has been plenty of investment into the site in order to truly develop the Health and Safety across the location and for the additional sites that you will have responsibility for.
Regional Health and Safety Manager – Manufacturing – Huddersfield – Up to £50,000 + Car - 601783
We would love to see CVs from people who have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within an operational Health and Safety Environment (Manufacturing preferred)
- People who have the passion to develop their Health and Safety Career
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Health and Safety role previously
- UK Drivers Licence
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring.
- Working with the site operational team to implement a proactive strategy for Health and Safety
- Creating policies and procedures for the site in order to make continuous improvements.
- Provide professional health and safety technical support and advice to the business; developing and delivering the strategic business objectives to drive success through learning and development, leadership and Health and Safety strategies.
- Maintaining and developing the Health and Safety systems and processes ensuring the business remains compliant.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment where very day is different and varied.
- The company have invested a lot into the site in order to improve the Health and Safety across the site.
- The role is very operational, giving you a great opportunity to engage and develop your Health and Safety Career
- Funding for training and qualifications to go towards tour professional development.
- Flexibility within the role to work from home when required