OverviewPrincipal People are delighted to be working with an education provider to search for a Health and Safety Officer that will help to create an innovative and collaborative approach to health & safety working alongside staff.
The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans. You will be exposed to a diverse range of risks across several different departments within the organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to use their wealth of health and safety knowledge to really make a positive impact and continue to develop themselves across a diverse risk profile.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will be offered a salary of £40,000-£50,000, depending on the level of experience, plus a competitive package. The organisation is also willing to support the successful individual to complete their NEBOSH Diploma if not already completed.
Health and Safety Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Legislation within the organisation.
- Ensuring that compliance systems are continuously updated, and that data is held in an accurate, effective, and secure manner.
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business to provide assurance on all aspects of health and safety compliance.
- Assisting in providing advice and training with regards to risk assessments, accident investigations and range of health and safety issues
- NEBOSH General or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience working within an education, property management, or local government environment.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 01252 954 979.