OverviewPrincipal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer to join one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK covering two main sites within the Berkshire region. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organisation who are committed to driving forward health and safety through constant improvement.
The successful candidate will obtain up to £40,000 + Package for this position, with a great opportunity to further progress and develop within a large multi-million-pound organisation. Offering genuine development and training support as well as progression routes both upwards and sideways this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Health and Safety Officer – Up To £40,000 + Package – Berkshire - ID: 602920
As the Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Delivering health and safety advice and support for onsite teams and staff making sure activities are in line with legislation, relevant guidance as well as policies and procedures.
- Building and managing relationships with relevant managers and stakeholders to keep health and safety moving forward.
- Monitor and improve delivery of health and safety services.
- Overseeing scheduling, review, improvement and implementation of risk assessments.
- Delivering quarterly health and safety meetings to onsite senior management.
- Hold a NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum.
- Have experience on liaising and influencing at senior management levels.
- Experience within a multi-site role.
- Hold a Full UK Driving License, willing to travel across multiple sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.