OverviewPrincipal People are delighted to be recruiting for a global organisation who are looking to recruit for a HSEQ Manager for one of their prestigious locations.
The role will be based in Maldon, and the role will offer you the opportunity to work in a hands-on role in an operational environment which will provide you an exciting opportunity to progress a career in health and safety.
You will be the Health and Safety Representative on site which offers autonomy in your role as well as having flexible working hours in order to increase work life balance.
This role is suited to people who are looking for the next step up in their health and safety career in a standalone health and safety position working for a global business.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a Health and Safety role previously
- Passion to develop a strong Health ad Safety career.
- Managing the Environmental, Health, Safety & Quality management systems on site
- Accurate and timely preparation of corporate and legal reports
- Creating and implementing new Health and Safety initiatives
- Working closely with key stakeholders on site to help improve the standard of Health and Safety culture across the site.
- Working on the senior leadership team and being the main contact for all HSEQ related enquiries
- To ensure that all EHS policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are reviewed, updated, and communicated.
- You will be working for a global organisation at an operational site in a varied role.
- There is great flexibility within the role and working hours increasing a work life balance.
- Working for a global business offers progression avenues in the future as you progress in your health and safety career.
- The chance to take the next step up in your career working for a business that is keen to improve and better the Health and Safety across the site.
- You will have the opportunity to get training and exposure to Quality and Environmental matters to help develop your career.