OverviewPrincipal People are currently working on behalf of a leading specialist manufacturing organisation who are looking for an Interim Health and Safety Consultant on a 4-6 month contract based on their site near to Chesterfield and they are looking for someone who is able to commit to 3 days per week for this site.
This contract will be to offer overall Health and Safety assistance to the site and management teams undertaking a review of the current H&S function on the site, working with the management and on-site teams in terms of overall HSE improvement, guidance and best practice, driving of a positive health and safety culture, and general operational health and safety responsibilities including daily site walks and inspections and other related responsibilities.
This contract is to pay a day rate of between £350-400/day.
Key criteria for this requirement:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is desirable but General Certificate is accepted.
- Experience within the manufacturing sector or closely related environments e.g Heavy Engineering, Industrial, Heavy Machinery, FMCG
- Experience of GAP analysis of a site and implementation of improvements
- Is able to gain buy in and drive positive health and safety cultures.
- Be able to commit to 3 days work per week for 4-6 months.
- Be an strong communicator able to liaise at all levels
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!