OverviewPrincipal People are delighted to be working with a market leading civil engineering and water contractor, on an exciting opportunity to make an impact on an already vast clientele.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join a business who have a real passion within corporate and social responsibility and are dedicated to giving back to the community.
This is a rare opening for an experienced safety person to join one of the industry’s most well recognised companies, overseeing operations with leading clients and working on some of the biggest civil engineering and construction projects in a variety of different sectors.
Regional SHE Advisor – Yorkshire - £47k - £52k + £6.1k Car Allowance or Company Car + 26 Days Annual Leave + BH + Pension + Healthcare - 602714
The appointed SHE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Manage compliance and carry out audits on a variety of different sites, using varied reporting formats
- Prepare and put together monthly and annual SHEQ performance reports
- Support Senior Management in the implementation of ISO accreditation such as ISO 45001, 14001 and 9001
- Building relationship with both Clients and project teams, liaising with other internal and external stakeholders
- Provide overall guidance on HSEQ matters over the water framework and review client requirements against group standards
- Producing safety alerts, group policies and procedures and any other publication as required
- NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent
To ensure you don’t miss out click apply now.