£250 - 300 per day
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a an Ad-Hoc Health and Safety Trainer to join a reputable health and safety consultancy and training provider. This position is to be based in Stevenage and they are looking for somebody who can deliver CITB accredited courses including SMSTS and SSSTS. This is paying a day rate of £250-300/day and can offer numerous days of work each month .
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Trainer you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- Be a CITB accredited trainer able to train SMSTS and SSSTS courses.
- Hold an official training qualification. (desirable)
- Be commutable to the training facility in Stevenage
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!