£25k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
17 days ago
For: Area Housing Manager
Area Housing Manager - £25K – £28K
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming organisation for a Area Housing Manager. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and have a passion for providing high quality care, support, and housing for vulnerable adults.
The business is seeking someone to work in a diverse role with the opportunity take a lead on all operational management within the regional area. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to deliver effective, high quality housing services to meet local needs.
The Area Housing Manager core responsibilities will include providing high quality, focused housing and tenancy services effectively, consistently, pro-actively and cost effectively, including:
- Void management, though scrutiny of the referral from the Support Provider, and where necessary assisting with letting properties including undertaking new tenant visits
- Managing all property compliance across the portfolio
- Managing all Health & Safety aspects of the portfolio
- Alongside the Service Provider, to provide tenants and residents with general advice, assistance, and support in line with Liv Gens policies, procedures, and guidance
- Be a key part of developing and strengthening local partnerships and foster positive relationships with key local contacts to help grow the organisations reach within the region
- Experience of working in accommodation-based services with people with support needs and a detailed understanding of housing legislation, property compliance, tenancy management, homelessness (desirable), repairs and maintenance.
- Experience of managing their own diary, working autonomously and has the ability to prioritise.
- Display a passionate, ‘can do’ attitude and approach, taking responsibility to tackle issues and employ appropriate solutions to get things done.
- Sound understanding of Welfare Reform its impact on tenants and communities and practical steps to mitigate this.
- Understanding of the Social Inclusion agenda including themes such as: Digital, Financial, Employment & Skills, Health & Well-Being etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and to tailor communication accordingly to a range of audiences and circumstances.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Area Housing Manager to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability W/C 14th June.
If you are interested, please contact Bradley French on 01252 954955 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org