£56k - 58k per year + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Asbestos Manager – up to £58,000 – South London
I am currently looking for an Asbestos Manager to join a housing services provider to lead on its specialist asbestos contracts delivered outside of its in-house maintenance team. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office with the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week supported by a junior asbestos surveyor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the diverse stock leading a team of driven and enthusiastic professionals to deliver a commercially minded repairs and maintenance service.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with a newly formed and experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are passionate about the company image, personal development, and a happy workforce. You will be able to really make you mark on the association and be empowered to shape the asset programme and planned maintenance programme in line with new building safety requirements.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A P405 qualification in the management of asbestos
- Experience of managing Asbestos removal and surveying contracts with a focus on excellent customer service
- Experience within Social Housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environments
- People management experience and the ability to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders
The successful Asbestos Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring contractors deliver works on time and on budget, more importantly that the contracts support in the delivery of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring owned and managed properties are maintained to a high standard with an emphasis of customer service.
- All contract performance within the property services division with regards to asbestos, ensuring a quality focused and customer service is delivered in line with the in-house maintenance team.
In return the successful Asbestos Manager will receive a starting salary of up to £58,000 plus a great package that includes enhanced company pension scheme with 19% employer contribution and 26 days leave (leave rises to 31 days with service) to name a few perks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252954954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.