£70k per year + Package
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Building Safety & Compliance Manager – £70,000 - Home working available
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for a Building Safety & Compliance Manager will help to create an innovative approach and develop a collaborative and effective safety culture through the team of specialised compliance professionals the role will manage.
The main person purpose of this role is to facilitate the associations goal and passion to deliver safe communities within the portfolio that covers the south of the UK and make a positive impact on the lives of those who they support. This team will play a key part in improving the way property safety is managed and how issues are remediated as well as to support the dedicated Building Safety Manager function through the provision of accurate and assured safety information.
As the Building Safety & Compliance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering compliance while ensuring an effective programme of inspections, surveys and checks are carried out and that resulting remedial programmes are delivered in a timely manner.
- Managing and reviewing appropriate data management systems to record all testing, inspection, and remedial works, including the asbestos register.
- Overseeing and managing a safety investment programmes to ensure that they are delivered in-line with relevant policies and legislation.
- Managing the team of compliance specialists across Gas, Fire, Water, Asbestos, Electrical safety & Lifts to name a key few.
The ideal Building Safety & Compliance Manager will have:
- Experience or a background within fire safety and be willing to work towards building a wider knowledge base in other compliance areas
- Relevant fire safety qualifications with a membership to a relevant body ideally at GIFireE or equivalent
- A passion for self-development and a willingness to undertake through the employers funding the CIOB level 6 in Building Safety Management
- Full clean driving license with own transport
- Experience within a property-based environment ideally residential (Student accommodation, local authority, managing agents, property management or social housing to name a few examples)
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252954954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.