£60k - 62k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Asset Compliance Manager – £62,000 + Benefits – Berkshire
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for an Asset Compliance Manager will help to create an innovative approach and develop a collaborative and effective safety culture. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes.
The successful Asset Compliance Manager will be offered a spot salary of £57,000 plus a competitive package including 28 to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
As the Asset Compliance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering compliance while ensuring an effective programme of inspections, surveys and checks are carried out and that resulting remedial programmes are delivered in a timely manner.
- Managing and reviewing appropriate data management systems to record all testing, inspection, and remedial works, including the asbestos register.
- Overseeing and managing planned investment programmes to ensure that they are delivered with relevant policies and health and safety legislation.
- Managing the compliance of contractors and consultants ensuring work is being delivered to a high standard
The ideal Asset Compliance Manager will have:
- Relevant health and safety or building safety qualification (e.g., IOSH/NEBOSH).
- Full clean driving license with own transport.
- Experience within a property-based environment
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252954954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.