11 months ago
Asset Surveyor Professionals wanted - London
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We are currently looking for passionate Asset Surveyor professionals who are keen to pursue a career with forward thinking, rapidly expanding Housing Associations based in the London Area.
Typical duties of an Asset Surveyor include:
- Providing accurate stock condition surveys to update stock condition data towards the relevant programme
- Managing and liaising with internal and external contractors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of surveying within a social housing environment
- A valid UK driving license with access to their own vehicle
Please note that this advert is not related to one live vacancy, however, is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend an Asset Surveyor we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates possessing working experience within Social Housing. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.