£32,000 - £36,000 + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Asset Surveyor –Walsall - £32,000 - £36,000 + Benefits – 12 Month FTC
We have an exceptional and exclusive opportunity for a Asset Surveyor working with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading Housing Associations in the West Midland within Social Housing who provide great quality homes with excellent customer service. They are very passionate about what they do and care about their cities future.
The successful Asset Surveyor will primarily be responsible for accurate stock condition surveys, quality and assuring fire risk assessments across the social housing portfolio are in accordance with predetermined criteria. Working autonomously as part of the wider team, the successful Asset Surveyor will carry out dynamic risk assessments (HHSRS) of asset condition to cover health and safety, fire safety, security, structural integrity as well as asset condition, and to summarise and report key issues.
Asset Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Providing accurate stock condition surveys to update stock condition data. This will include periodic audits of data accuracy and integrity to reinforce the quality of the asset management data and ensure more accurate and reliable stock condition information is held.
- Assisting the Stock Condition Manager in the preparation of feasibility studies, service reviews, committee and board reports.
- Quality assuring work that has been carried out be external Fire safety Consultants to ensure that that Fire Risk Assessments have been carried out to a high standard.
- Carrying out miscellaneous property surveys, prepare schedules / specifications, and option appraisals associated with all aspects of Stock Investment.
The successful Asset Surveyor must possess:
- A relevant fire safety qualification from FPA, IFE, Nebosh or equivalent (essential)
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
- HND / HNC level in Building Surveying or equivalent construction related qualification. (desirable)
- Knowledge of surveying within a social housing environment.
- A practical knowledge of the range of health and safety legislation affecting construction activities and lone working etc.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £32,000 - £36,000 + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks. Please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email email@example.com