£25k - 28k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for an Assistant CDM Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with an employer who are passionate about professional development within the construction industry. This opportunity is paying up to £28k plus package in the Sidcup area.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with an appointed CDM Advisor for the first 6 months of employment. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next significant step.
In a small nutshell, the successful Assistant CDM Advisor will be travelling to client sites, advising clients during pre-construction, conducting of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
The best bits:
- Basic Salary of up to £28k, dependant on experience
- Professional development scheme
- Working for a business who are passionate about health and safety
- Exposure to major construction projects
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate or degree as a minimum
- Passionate about Health and Safety
- Have a clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills