£25k - 35k per year
over 2 years ago
Principal People are currently looking for an Assistant CDM Consultant to join a well-established and growing construction management organisation based in Reading.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to a Senior CDM Consultant as the Assistant CDM Consultant you will undertake Principal Designer / CDM / H+S responsibilities and have the opportunity to attend meetings with clients and designers whilst working with Blue-Chip clientele.
The successful Candidate will:
· Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally NEBOSH Construction Certificate)
· Have construction industry experience
· Have a passion and eagerness to learn
· Ideally have exposure / knowledge of Principal Designer / CDM responsibilities
· Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Assistant CDM Consultant will be offered a salary of £25k-£35k DOE + Travel + Pension
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!