01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Assistant Director of Resident Services
Are you a passionate leader seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about delivering a first-class tenancy management service to the communities of London, and working for a business who truly believe in residents’ quality of life and put the quality of service first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Social Housing Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Assistant Director of Resident Services in partnership with an award-winning housing provider, due to the forward thinking approach of the organisation and recent drive to change housing services are managed following a national review of the sector. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Assistant Director of Resident Services will be responsible for:
- Providing tenant management services across a region in excess of 25,000 units for general needs residents
- developing a proactive approach to supporting residents, managing ABS, combatting tenancy fraud and helping to ensure venerable residents receive the support required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to help drive a quality and resident focused service helping to improve the quality of life of London most vulnerable residents
- Leading and contributing to the strategic plan of the association and ensuring the service is robust and future proof
- managing a team of housing management professional across a wide geographic region
The ideal Assistant Director of Resident Services will have experience in the Housing industry in a senior capacity and a track record of shaping resident and housing management services across large geographic regions.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience in addition to a group bonus
- Annual leave that rises with service to 31 days plus bank holidays on top!
- Exceptional pension scheme
- Enhanced healthcare through a leading service provider
- Company wellbeing and dedicated support for CPD and development
If this role is of interest please apply now or contact Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888