£22k - 27k per year
01252 759 162
22 days ago
Assistant Health & Safety Advisor – £22,000.00 - £27,000.00 + Company Car + Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays – Based near Swindon (Covering sites across the South West)
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Assistant Health & Safety Advisor to join a team of highly experienced SHEQ professionals within a progressive and innovative Construction company based in the South West. This operational role will be based near Swindon and is a fantastic opportunity for the right professional to work within a friendly and passionate environment that will provide the support and development you need to grow as a professional within Health and Safety.
You will work operationally, covering sites across the M4 & M5 corridor and be mentored by senior figures within the business to allow you to nurture your skills and become a fully-fledged Health & Safety professional. You will be involved with all aspects Safety and integrated into an experienced SHEQ team. Our client is seeking a passionate, hardworking and driven individual who can make the role their own and bring a positive can do approach to the team.
The Assistant Health & Safety Advisor’s day to day duties within the first 3-6 months will include;
- Shadowing On-Site inspections and audits
- Working closely with the SHEQ Director and Senior Advisors
- Liaising with clients and operational staff
- Learning systems and processes related to Health & Safety
- Meeting individuals across the business
- On-boarding with investigation teams
- Reviewing Health & Safety documentation
To be successful for the role of Assistant Health & Safety Advisor you will hold;
- Full UK Drivering License
- Can do approach
- Desire to work in Health & Safety
Beneficial Criteria Include;
- Experience within the Construction Industry
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
In return, the Health & Safety Advisor will receive 22k-27k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com.