£22k - 27k per year
22 days ago
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for an Assistant Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are working with are a very forward thinking housing provider that provide a full rounded housing experience to their tenants.
The successful Assistant Surveyor will assist the management of the portfolio working closely with the Asset Managers and will also be involved in lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, maintenance and building projects.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Assistant Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Asset & Relationship Manager in managing and actioning critical lease events across the portfolio. This shall include, letting, lease renewals, rent reviews, lease re-gears and licenses to alter.
- Supporting the Asset & Relationship Manager in implementing and delivering the Estates Strategy and any further tasks
- Working with and managing external management agents, facilities mangers, appointed agents, landlord and tenants.
- Dealing with internal and external Estate and properties enquiries
The successful Assistant Surveyor must possess:
- A good understanding of property management, contract law, legislation and finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish appropriate working relationships with the contractors
- Building qualifications (Desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £27,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities. This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Assistant Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.