£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Associate Data Assurance Director - £60k-£70k (flexibility) plus bonus and flexible working structure -flexible location (Currently home based)
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with an international sustainability consultancy searching for an established leader to take on the newly created position of Associate Data Assurance Director. This will offer the unique opportunity to work with prestigious real estate and financial clients to lead strategically and define how data assurance is delivered across their market leading portfolio.
Our client is a dynamic and fast paced organisation, as a result we are looking to engage with passionate and proactive data assurance leaders who have experience within the real estate sector and a passion for environment and sustainability.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this is a senior position which will see you working with all teams internally in a matrix style approach. This is a home based position and the organisation has several office locations, we are open to speaking with candidates across the UK.
The successful Associate Data Assurance Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the data assurance division and working closely with team leaders across the business
- Ensuring the data assurance delivery is in line with AA1000
- Work closely with key clients across the real estate and financial sectors
- Managing a small team of data assurance consultants
- Supporting in the winning of new business with new and existing clients
- Provide strategic and technical advice to the development of innovative services
The successful Associate Data Assurance Director will:
- Be an established strategic leader within data assurance
- Hold a relevant accountancy qualification (desirable)
- Have experience within real estate or related industry
- Have an understanding of sustainability and ESG reporting (GRESB, GRI etc.)
- Be able to develop business with new and existing clients
In return the successful Associate Data Assurance Director will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £70,000 per annum (with some flexibility for an exceptional candidate)
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.