Base – OTE Y1: £35K
over 1 year ago
Associate Recruitment Consultant (full training provided)
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing team, due to the success and consistent organic growth of our business.
Join a business who offer an industry leading 12-week training academy with a proven track record of embracing raw talent and achieving success within the first 3 months. We hold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work; in 2018 we took the team on two companywide holidays and have just booked our summer incentive to Marbella!
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success.
4 of our team have already billed in excess of £1 million for the company, becoming members of our ‘Millionaires Club’ joining the team for an amazing day to London complete with a luxury personal spending budget as a thank you from us.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We are passionate about enabling our team to be the best they can be, making 8 promotions last year alone.
Earning an unbelievable salary is a reality at Principal People. The average annual salary across our consulting team is £68k. In fact, 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
The successful Associate Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them!
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Health and Safety vacancies. Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls and attending networking events.
- Meeting with different clients on a weekly basis to develop your understanding of their businesses.
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Associate Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure of up to 27.5%.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out, through to holidays for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start as an Associate Recruitment Consultant to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Extensive benefits including complimentary parking, extended lunchbreaks for fitness, private health cover, pension, monthly lunch clubs, in-house yoga and HIIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!