£18k - 21k per year + dep on exp – OTE £38K Y1
7 months ago
Associate Recruitment Consultant (full training provided)
Are you looking for a fulfilling career, starting with a salary of up to £22,000 and the opportunity to earn life changing commission? All whilst working for a business who fundamentally believe in supporting our team members to be the best they can be?
Join a business who offer an industry leading 12-week training academy with a proven track record of embracing raw talent and achieving success within the first 3 months. We hold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work; across 2019, we have taken the team on two companywide holidays!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing team. Due to the success and consistent growth of our business, we are now seeking the right individual to complement the expansion of one of our highest growing divisions, reporting directly to an incredibly inspirational Team Leader who genuinely cares about the goals and accomplishments of his team.
This is an opportunity to join our ambitious, team focused organisation, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success. The successful candidate will have a passion for consultative sales and people and importantly, wish to join a high performing business who work tirelessly together to be out of the ordinary.
5 of our team have already billed in excess of £1 million for the company, becoming members of our ‘Millionaires Club’ joining the team for a number of amazing days in London complete with a luxury personal spending budget as a thank you from us. (Our most recent trip included a meal at Nobu)!
Onto the wider perks; with extended lunchbreaks for fitness, complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a monthly wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder – Principal People could be just the company you have been looking for.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown organically from a team of 3 to 35 over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame.
Earning an unbelievable salary is a reality at Principal People. The average annual salary across our consulting team is £68k. In fact, 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
The successful Associate Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them! You will be supported through our training academy during which you will fall down and get back up as many times as you need to – importantly, you will be completely supported and encouraged.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, conducting business development through a range of methods including telephone and face to face sales.
- Meeting with clients on a weekly basis to develop your understanding of their business. You are encouraged to get out of the office as much as possible; we are a 2-minute walk from Farnborough Main train station and just 35 minutes away from London.
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team, finding the best possible candidates as you develop.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the learning and development function and the leadership team; we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Associate Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £38,000 in year one with the business.
- Flexible working – we have built an adult working culture, so while we work long hours – you can go to the gym, catch up on sleep and socialise!
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out and personalised gifts, through to exclusive holidays for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start as an Associate Recruitment Consultant to the recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role (we have an in-house training facility to ensure your success).
- Extensive benefits including complimentary parking, private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send an email: email@example.com TODAY!!