£50k - 70k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Associate Sustainability Director - £50k-£70k plus discretionary bonus, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and flexible working structure based in London
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Associate Sustainability Director with a fast paced and growing sustainability consultancy. Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been chosen as a partner to support with the continued growth of this market leader. Operating across real estate and financial sectors, this is the opportunity to manage your own team of Sustainability Consultants that will be working on projects across Europe.
Having recently won new contracts, the business is looking to expand their impressive team and as a result have a requirement for a new Associate Sustainability Director. Due to the seniority of this position, we are looking to speak with experienced sustainability professionals who have experience within the real estate sector.
The successful Associate Sustainability Director will have responsibilities including the following:
- Manage key client accounts, spanning across Europe
- Support in new business development
- Initial support and future line management of Sustainability Consultants
- Development of environmental management system, aligning with ISO 14001
- Strategic and technical advice to the development of innovative services
The successful Associate Sustainability Director will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as a sustainability professional within real estate or related industry
- Be up to date with current energy and sustainability legislation
- Lead assessor experience within energy or environment is desirable
In return the successful Associate Sustainability Director will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £70,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org