£60k - 70k per year + Bonus
01252 759 162
29 days ago
Associate Sustainability Director - £60k-£70k plus bonus - flexible working structure based in London (currently home and office based)
Principal People are delighted to once again be the exclusive partner for a global sustainability consultancy searching for an established leader to take on the newly created position of Associate Sustainability Director. This will offer the unique opportunity to work with market leading real estate and financial clients and manage your own team of Sustainability Consultants that will be working on projects across Europe.
Reporting to the Sustainability Director, this is a senior position which will see you working with all teams internally in a matrix style approach. This position offers the flexibility to work from home with travel to the London office twice per week.
Our client is an expanding and forward thinking organisation and as a result we are looking to engage with passionate environment and sustainability leaders that have a deep understanding of the real estate, financial or construction industry.
This is the perfect time to join a thriving organisation that continues to go from strength to strength; this role has significant progression opportunities to become a Director and work closely with the Board.
The successful Associate Sustainability Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Work strategically to develop new sustainability/ESG service offerings
- Manage key client accounts, spanning across Europe
- Support in new business development
- Line management of Sustainability Consultants
- Development of environmental management system, aligning with ISO 14001
The successful Associate Sustainability Director will be:
- Educated to a degree level in related discipline (or equivalent).
- An established strategic leader within sustainability
- A sustainability professional within real estate or related industry
- Be up to date with current energy and sustainability legislation
- Able to develop business with new and existing clients
In return the successful Associate Sustainability Director will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £70,000 per annum (with some flexibility for an exceptional candidate)
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days