£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Newly created Position - Behavioural Psychologist– Working within High-risk industry – Leicestershire – £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits package
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Behavioural Psychologist to join an industry-leading industrial organisation based in Leicester operating across multiple sites.
The successful Behavioural Psychologist will report into the Director of Health Safety and Environment and be an essential part of the wider risk team.
Within this role you will use your expertise and work with internal stakeholders across the company to plan and develop new behavioural programmes to greatly improve the wellbeing and safety of staff across a wide range of sectors within the business.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a highly successful, forward-thinking company who are fully invested in their employees and welcome new ideas and initiatives.
- A chance to develop and progress within one of the biggest companies in the UK.
- An exciting newly created position having the opportunity to make the position your own and bring in new initiatives.
- Being an integral part of the business and being able to reduce the risk for workplace related injuries across the workplace.
- Reviewing company data to identify trends and core gaps within the business
- Working with the HSE Director to develop behavioural based programmes to greatly reduce a range of business risks
- Interviewing and working with a range of different staff in order to understand challenges and offer guidance to the wider team
- Feed into company HSE strategy from a proactive, behavioural perspective
The successful Behavioural Psychologist will have the following qualifications:
- A graduate with a masters’ degree in psychology or a PhD.
- Ideally some experience of Safety critical environments although not essential
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Francheska Johnston firstname.lastname@example.org