£50k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Building Information Manager – Building Safety – London - £50,000 to £55,000
We are currently recruiting for an industry leading position to join a housing association that supports communities across London and the south, the role will play a key part in building a safer future for the associations residents and the communities of London.
This role will work closely with a range of stakeholders, internal Asset Management and Development teams to help ensure building safety information is captured and aspects of the building safety bill and building a safer future recommendations can be implemented, this includes Building Safety Casefiles and The Golden Thread allowing building safety teams to deliver assurance to residents.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be supported by a talented team who are invested in though a bespoke learning and development team to help deliver that will be an industry leading role within a very exciting space. Building safety offers individuals the alibility to positively change the lives of communities across the country and keep family safe.
As the Building Information Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team that will be responsible for collating and compiling information of new and existing premises across all aspects of the asset
- Lead on the development a trial of Safety Case files and work with external parties to help influence the content required by the regulator and MHCLG
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Building Information Manager will have:
- A qualification in Surveying, Architecture or potentially Fire Safety
- Ability to review technical information and cross check this with specifications and building regulations for accuracy
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholders and working at a senior management level to achieve results and developing positive relationships with residents and regulatory bodies
In return, the successful Head of Building Safety will be offered a starting salary of up to £55,000 plus a competitive package including company bonus, option for private medical cover, flexible working & home working options, a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 28 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.