£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Branch Manager - £45k - £50k – Wembley
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming organisation for a Branch Manager. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and have a passion for providing high quality care, support, and housing for vulnerable adults.
The business is seeking someone to work in a diverse managerial role with the opportunity take a lead on all operational management. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to deliver effective, high quality housing services to meet local needs.
The Branch Manager core responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operational management including the monitoring of voids, rent collection, staff performance and service delivery.
- Managing intensive housing management issues and complaints, ensuring that complaints and resident feedback are dealt with promptly.
- Leading and managing a team ensuring a customer focused service in all areas of housing management.
- Building relationships and working in partnership with local authorities and external parties to resolve queries.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of strategic plans and service standards.
- Previous experience working within social housing.
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation.
- Experience of managing, leading and motivating a team.
- Experience of writing and presenting reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Branch Manager to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability W/C 10th May.
If you are interested, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org