Welwyn Garden City
£28k - 33k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Building and Facilities Manager - £28,000 to £33,000 + package – Property Manager– Welwyn Garden City
Principal People are seeking a Building and Facilities Manager to be part of a prestigious organisation supporting them to ensure that the operational facilities and estate is maintained to a high standard.
Key responsibilities of the Building and Facilities Manager will include:
- Managing contractor services
- Keep up to date records in building files & chase where missing.
- Ensuring security services functional and adequate
- Carrying out weekly building checks
- Manage statutory compliance works and risk assessments.
- Maintain schedule for servicing and testing.
The successful Building and Facilities Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a facilities management role.
- Ideally be a Member of IWFM or BIFM.
- Possess experience working within an Office, Property, Social Housing or Public Sector environment.
In return the successful Building and Facilities Manager will be offered a salary of up to £33,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability next week. If this is of interest to you, please send me an email to email@example.com