£45k - 49k per year + Package
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Building Compliance Manager - £45,000 to £49,000 + package – Public Sector – Near Ealing– Permanent
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Building Compliance Manager to join a reputable public-sector organisation based near Ealing.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will support the organisation in setting the framework for building compliance.
As the Building Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Deliver programmes of work responding to identified requirements of the organisations Compliance Strategies.
- Implementation of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the Government Building Safety Bill.
- Providing advice on contract management delivery.
- Ensure works are completed in a timely manner.
- Producing reports, including property statutory and regulatory compliance and performance reports.
The successful Building Compliance Manager will:
- Be a member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – MRICS is desirable.
- Have experience with fire safety, asbestos management, and water hygiene management.
- Be competent and have experience writing in depth reports.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up to £49,000 + package depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in discussing this further; please respond to this advert with your CV.