£53k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
4 months ago
BuildingSafety Surveyor – £55,000
We aew recruiting for a small but innovative Social Housing organisation who are a resident and people centred housing association to search for a Building Safety Surveyors that will help to create an innovative approach to building safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & asset professionals.
The organisation provide housing in London and Hertfordshire that people can afford. Through the concence stock of general needs homes and dedicated care and support services, the organisation make a real difference to people’s lives. The association truly work with its residents, customers and partners to make sure our services, people, communities and homes are the best they can possibly be..
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be out on the ground working closely with residents and operational teams to ensure safe community’s, the association is a pioneer of building safety shaping the industry and learning from the findings of fellow early adopters. This organisation offer flexible working arrangements, support for CPD and a friendly collaborative working environment.
As the Building Safety Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Proving technical advice to the Building Safety Team and reviewing maintenance services to buildings in scope according to the Safer Future Programme and requirements set out by the government.
- Producing concise reports as required for properties ensuring identified actions are completed through follow up post inspections.
- Reviewing proposal for works and working practices to ensure buildings are well maintained and that structural integrity is not compromised and to ensure the building is maintained to the required standards.
- Liaising with other professional bodies including Local Authorities Building Control, HSE and the Fire Service to ensure appropriate advice is given.
The ideal Building Fire Safety Surveyor will have:
- Degree in Surveying or similar equivalent qualification.
- MRICS or equivalent. Member of RICS, CABE, CIOB, CEng
- A good level of construction technology, building pathology and contract administration knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of new building regulations such as ADB
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work essential.
In return, the successful Building Safety Surveyor will be offered a starting salary of £55,000 plus a competitive package including Flexible Working & Home Working a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email email@example.com to express your interest.