£34k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
17 days ago
Building Safety Assurance Advisor - £34,000 - £38,000 – Berkshire
We have partnered with a resident and people centred housing association to search for a Building Safety Assurance Advisor that will help to create an innovative approach to building safety working alongside a talented team of health and safety professionals.
The main person purpose of this role is to support the development of Safety Case reviews and digital records, following recommendations make within Dame Judith Hackitt’s report, for the regulator and ensure that buildings remain compliant to licenses that are issued and to provide technical building safety advice to residents and internal teams.
As the Building Safety Assurance Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Assuring, checking and performance monitoring gas safety, electrical safety, asbestos management, legionella control and lift safety.
- Creating and promoting a culture of lessons learned through reflection, wider communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Proving support and advice to several departments including, management companies, development, internal compliance delivery and third-party compliance, whilst doing so ensuring relationships are built with key stakeholders.
- Producing concise reports as required for properties ensuring identified actions are completed through follow up post inspections.
The ideal Building Safety Assurance Advisor will have:
- A good understanding of property stock, asset management systems and performance metrics.
- A good level of building compliance, building pathology and contract administration knowledge.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work essential.
In return, the successful Building Safety Assurance Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £38,000 plus a competitive package including Flexible Working & Home Working a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, excellent annual leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to express your interest.