£60k - 70k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Building Safety Manager – London - £60,000 - £70,000
We are currently recruiting for an industry leading position to join a housing association that supports communities across London and the south, the role will play a key part in building a safer future for the associations residents and the communities of London.
Supported by a large team of safety, compliance and professionals specialising in the built environment you will help to develop this associations 1st building safety case files.
The company have a large established fire, health and safety professionals with internal Project managers, Fire Risk Surveyors and an Contract Compliance Managers to support this role and the future team, as the building safety manager you will be supported by a Senior Building Safety Manager and three other Building Safety Managers.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be at the spear head of fire safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Industry Fire Safety standards, this will allow the successful individual to really make this role their own and shape how the organisation views Building Safety with the support of the Director of Property Services and Head of Compliance.
As the Building Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Hand selecting the team they would like to support them in maintaining the organisations high standards with regards to fire safety
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Senior Building Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE, RICS, IOSH or similar membership body with relation to the built environment and safety
- A wide knowledge base within residential property and related safety/compliance areas
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholders and working at a senior management level to achieve results
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Building Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £70,000 plus a competitive package including company bonus, option for private medical cover, flexible working & home working options, a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 25 Days Leave (rising with service) + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.