£50k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Building Safety Manager – London – up to £55,000 starting salary
We have an exciting new role for a small housing association looking to be proactive in its approach to building safety, resident engagement and the implementation of processes that support functions like the Golden Thread and Building Safety Case creation.
The role will be the lead for building safety supported by a compliance specialist and small property team, the association only manage a small number of properties and a handful of high rise buildings that will fall under the scope of this role. The association are well connected with other pioneering associations that have been proactive in implementing a building safety strategy and will work closely with these external speciality for support.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
You will have full autonomy to create a strategy supported by a small close knit team that really know and understand the small group of properties they manage and the residents that live within them making this a very exciting and rewarding opportunity. You will also have the ability to be amongst some the the first building safety managers in the industry working together to shape building safety. The association are also keen on professional development and will be happy to support CPD, encourage you to attend events and fund further qualifications
As the Building Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
- Collecting and analysing information regarding the High-Risk properties to ensure or help eliminate any unknown factors
The ideal Building Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of RICS, CIOB, or IFE (similar membership bodies will be considered)
- A wide knowledge base within safety
- Experience of delivering training across a wide range of stakeholders and residents
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Building Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £55,000 plus a competitive package including Flexible Working & Home Working a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.