£52k - 54.5k per year + Full Funding for Level 6 In Building Safety
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Building Safety Manager – London – up to £54,500 starting salary + Full Funding for Level 6 CIOB in Building Safety Management
We are seeking a safety professional to join a well-established Housing Association with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock to lead a new division, you will work closely with a team of technical specialists and other Building Safety Managers to help deliver this market leading function!
The company have an established property services team and have a dedicated Building Safety team already in place and delivering key work supported by external fire engineers and internal Asset Teams, Fire Risk Surveyors and property compliance specialists that you can call upon to support you within the fantastic organisation!
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer supported by 8 Building Safety Managers, you will be out on the ground working closely with residents and operational teams to ensure safe community’s following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review and this will be a key part of building a safer future within a gold standard employer. The association are also committed to ensuring the team are well supported and developed, as part of this commitment all of the Building Safety Team will be put through the Level 6 in Building Safety by the CIOB.
As the Building Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
- Collecting and analysing information regarding the High-Risk properties to ensure or help eliminate any unknown factors
The ideal Building Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of RICS, CIOB, or IFE (similar membership bodies will be considered)
- A wide knowledge base within safety
- Level 4 in fire safety or higher
- Experience of delivering training across a wide range of stakeholders and residents
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Building Safety Manager will be given full funding for the Level 6 Building Safety Management qualification, a starting salary of up to £54,500 On top of this there is a fantastic benefits package on offer including of 26 days plus bank holiday on top, flexible working opportunities, comprehensive development and training and a free counselling and advice service.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.