£35k - 40k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Building Safety Project Manager – London – up to £40,000 starting salary
We are seeking a safety professional to join a well-established Housing Association with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock to lead a new division, you will work closely with a team of technical specialists and other Building Safety Managers to help deliver this market leading function!
The company have a large established fire safety team with internal Project managers, Fire Risk Surveyors and an internal Fire Risk Assessor team and property compliance specialists that you can call upon to support you within the fantastic organisation!
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be out on the ground working closely with residents and operational teams to ensure safe community’s following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review and this will be a key part of building a safer future within a gold standard employer.
As the Building Safety Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Building Safety Manager to inspect post-works and liaise with contractors on remedial actions or deficiencies
- Investigating sites and conducting inspections to review the quality of work and what systems are currently in place
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
- Collecting and analysing information regarding the High-Risk properties to ensure or help eliminate any unknown factors
The ideal Building Safety Project Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body
- A wide knowledge base within safety
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
- Knowledge of property compliance and building safety
In return, the successful BSPM will be offered a starting salary of up to £40,000 plus a competitive package including Flexible Working & Home Working a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 30 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.