£64k - 67k per year + excellent benefits package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Building Safety Quality Manager – £67,000 +Benefits – London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Building Safety Quality Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation with this being a newly created role.
The successful individual will report into the Head of Building Safety. The successful individual will need to have extensive experience of delivering a purpose quality assurance service, working with Fire Precautions teams and Responsive repairs.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Building Safety Quality Manager Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and reviewing the internal and external environment to ensure compliance
- Leading and promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Analysing post inspection reports to identify trends and areas requiring attention
- Measuring improvement in post inspection performance for responsive repairs and fire precautions contractors
- Correcting approval process and works completed on site
The successful Building Safety Quality Manager must possess:
- An understanding of complex issues in construction, repairs and maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Degree in Building Surveying or relevant technical qualification
- Management experience
- CIOB, RICS or IFE membership (Desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £50,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Building Safety Quality Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.