£40k - 45k per year + £1,300 Car Allowance
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Building Surveyor – £40,000 - £45,000 + £1,300 Car Allowance + Benefits Package –– Wimbledon
Social Housing Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing high level services to thousands of customers across the UK. As a market leader this organisation prides itself on making sure their workforce is highly skilled and developed throughout their time with them and progression routes are readily available.
The successful Building Surveyor will join the Direct Maintenance team managing a range of complex complaints cases, preparing reports and specifications, managing external contractors to deliver site specific works.
Building Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work, obtaining accurate costings, planning maintenance programmes, administering contracts and report on building defects and service delivery issues
- Using your knowledge of contract law and outstanding knowledge of standard form contracts to resolve issues and complaints raised by tenants
- Successfully liaising with a wide range of key external stakeholders
- Working alongside and liaising with external contractors
The successful Building Surveyor must possess:
- Excellent Building Surveying skills and understanding of construction methods
- Experience working within a maintenance, social housing environment
- A relevant technical qualification
- A full UK driving license and access to own private vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a £1,300 car allowance plus a great benefits package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.