£29k - 34.5k per year
over 1 year ago
Building Surveyor - £29,000 - £34,500 + Benefits Package – Bristol
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are a small yet growing housing association with an amazing future who aim to provide excellent customer care, customer satisfaction and services. They are an organisation who holds great values with a family feel culture and a balanced working environment.
The successful Building Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out a range of inspections to ensure the right work is completed to a high standard that meets the customers’ needs.
Building Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Delivering responsive repairs, voids and planned works programmes
- Ensuring works are supervised and managed effectively and that the quality and cost of works carried out are controlled
- Planned component replacements (i.e. kitchen & bathroom, windows, doors roofs heating systems etc.)
- Remedial works resulting from inspections and servicing programmes
The successful Building Surveyor must possess:
- Proven experience of preparing, monitoring and managing contract works from minor contracts to complex contracts
- Experience of delivering high quality property/building maintenance services within a housing environment.
- Access to their own private vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £29,000 - £34,500 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including great annual leave plus bank holiday, a generous pension scheme and training and career development opportunities.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.