£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Building Surveyors Wanted – London - £40,000 - £50,000
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We are currently seeking passionate Building Surveyors who are looking for new opportunities based in London. We are looking for dynamic individuals that are keen to work for rapidly growing Housing Associations who really want to make a difference in the community.
Building Surveyor responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Delivering excellent quality planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance programmes in line with asset management strategy.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality asset management programmes.
- Providing property survey information when required.
- Delivering results on time and providing effective decision making.
- Organisng documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes.
In order to be considered for any up-coming opportunities you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in maintenance and a good understanding of construction and building methods, ideally gained within a housing or local authority environment.
- Knowledge of contract and housing law.
- Minimum HNC / HND in a Construction/Building Surveying related discipline.
- Hold a valid driving license.
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to email@example.com