£45k - 51k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Building Surveyor – £45,000 - £51,000 + Car allowance – Hackney
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to work with a leading not for profit provider in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with provide modern sheltered housing who strive to provide an excellent service and innovative way of working.
The successful Building Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of project management of major investment contracts including capital replacements, M&E installations, and cyclical refurbishments.
Building Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Undertaking and preparing technical surveys on properties and advise accordingly
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures legislation within the Building Safety Bill / Act
- Liaising with external contractors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation
- Taking a lead on the Project Management of a variety of improvement/major projects in
The successful Building Surveyor must possess:
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- Project management experience
- An understanding of H&S legislation
- Experience of the Social Housing sector
- Relevant building surveying, building or architectural degree – RICS or Master’s Degree
- Access to their own private vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £51,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package 25 days annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.