£18,000 - £25,000 - plus commission – ability to earn £38k in year one
over 1 year ago
Business Development Executive
Are you looking for a truly fulfilling career, with a leading basic salary and the opportunity to earn life changing commission?
Join a business who offer an industry leading 12-week business development training academy with a proven track record of embracing raw talent and achieving success within the first 3 months. We hold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work; in 2018 we took the team on two companywide holidays and have just booked our summer incentive to Marbella!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Business Development Executive to join our high performing team, who are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100. Due to the success and consistent growth of our business, we are now seeking the right individual to complement this expansion.
This is an opportunity to join our ambitious, team focused organisation, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
4 of our team have already billed in excess of £1 million for the company, becoming members of our ‘Millionaires Club’ joining the team for an amazing day to London complete with a luxury personal spending budget as a thank you from us.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We are passionate about enabling our team to be the best they can be, making 8 promotions last year alone.
Onto the wider perks; with extended lunchbreaks for fitness, complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a monthly wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder – Principal People could be just the company you have been looking for.
Earning an unbelievable salary is a reality at Principal People. The average annual salary across our team is £68k. In fact, 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
The successful Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their recruitment vacancies. Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls and attending networking events. Most recently we enjoyed a day at the Cartier Cup with our clients, just one of the social opportunities in our event calendar.
- Regularly meeting with different clients to develop your understanding of their businesses. You are encouraged to get out of the office as much as possible; we are a 2-minute walk from Farnborough Main train station and just 35 minutes away from London and spend at least one day each fortnight in the city.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Business Development Executive will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £38,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out and personalised gifts, through to exclusive holidays for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start to your career with us (we have an in-house training facility to ensure your success).
- Extensive benefits including complimentary parking, private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!