£40k - 45k per year
10 months ago
Business Development Manager – M4 Corridor - *Leading Health and Safety Consultancy* - £40,000 to £45,000 + Company Car + Commission
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by an industry leading Health and Safety Consultancy organisation that provide a range of consultancy services to different clients in a variety of different industry sectors.
As a Business Development Manager, on introduction to the business you will be handed a client base of clients that you will be responsible for. You will have to introduce yourself to those clients initially, understand their relationship with the business historically and understand how you can continue your successful partnership moving forward. When those clients renew their contracts, you will receive a fee and you will also receive commission on any new clients that buy the company’s services.
Of course, before all of this – you will be fully trained in what the company do and the services that provide.
A typical day as a Business Development Manager will include:
- Developing relationships with existing clients, ensuring that excellent levels of service are maintained and identifying additional needs they may have through both telephone customer service and face to face meetings
- Identifying new clients, markets and ways to increase and build your sales pipeline
- Communicating and leaning on the experience of the existing Business Development team
- Communicating with operational consultants to understand report findings from site visits, diarising any actions or client follow ups as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Sales experience ideally selling software systems or Health and Safety services, although this is not essential to have
If this is of interest to you, please press apply to submit your interest. Alternatively you can apply directly via www.principalpeople.co.uk or send your CV directly to Jack Robinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or Zac Wilson on email@example.com.